100% Inspection on Every Device
- From start to finish NuMED devices are manufactured by hand using detailed work instructions and specifications. This results in each device being evaluated at all steps of production and assembly.
- All components go through an incoming inspection process upon receipt according to controlled and documented inspection specifications. The majority of the components are subject to a 100% inspection process prior to being released to production. This includes components that are purchased from outside vendors as well as tubing that is made with our in-house extrusion system.
- Each catheter balloon is hand-made using a proprietary NuMED process. Once they are made, every single balloon goes through a rigorous inspection before being released for use in the assembly process.
- Catheter components are assembled using an advanced bonding process. The resulting bond strengths exceed the requirements called out in the ISO 10555-1 standard.
- Prior to release for distribution, a final product inspection is performed on every device. With a focus on customer satisfaction, NuMED maintains an exceptionally high level of quality due to this stringent inspection process.